Friday 23 January 2015

MY SALAD DAYS








So much to say
About the days
When I walked this way
And gave out a "yay"!!
A little desire
Filled in me the fire
And took me so higher
I could give my best
I am free of regrets
Know what I got to say
About the best of my days
Yeah, they were my salad days!!

I walked along a lonely street
No one to share my anguish with
You came up to me
To befriend me
Now when I turn around
I find happiness abound
Life looks so beautiful
Everyday is adorable

Yet there is so much to say
About the best of my days
Yeah, they were my salad days!!


Now that I have seen
what life has got to give
hear to me once
its out of experience
each day is a new day
filling our life with every ray
come along, walk this way
life goes on come what may
I shall remember these days
as the best of my days
yeah my salad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment